Wednesday, May 7, 2008

The Netflix Experiment

Surf ninjas is here dudes. It's f-ing here. I plan on watching it along with 3 ninjas, back to back. I'm going to do a little experiment. I remember seriously thinking these movies were awesome back in the day. Not ironically, not awesomely bad, but serious cinematic masterpieces. I feel like this time around it might not be the same and therefore crushing everything my inner child holds dear. A lesser lover of America would bow from this challenge, content in the knowledge that what was awesome to a ten year old version of themselves would hold up to their mature, blog writing current self. I am not this person however and I dedicate myself to the task. I'll report back on my findings.

Goodbye inner child...or hello eternal innocence? Stay tuned.

No comments: