Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Netflix is the greatest thing ever

That's Rob Schneider! No way!

I'll admit it took me a long time and I was hesitant to join, but I've finally signed up for Netflix. I haven't even received my first two movies yet and I'm already super pumped. First of all they have every movie I could ever want, ever. And by that I mean 'Surf Ninjas'. Better believe that's in the queue, along with '3 Ninjas' and a lot of 'Entourage'.

Not only does it have an insane collection, it also has free unlimited online stuff as well. Granted, a lot of these movies are super lame, but that's kind of the fun part. I need a reason to watch 'The Cougar Club' and it being free is that reason. I also get shit from my friends for not having seen all these 'classic' movies that came out waaay before I was born. With the help of Netflix I'll win back my friend's respect in no time.

Thank you Netflix. Thank you.

1 comment:

Bleecker said...

Tom, we should be netflix friends. That way I can know when you rent movies like "Message in a Bottle" or "The Ex Wives Clubs" and then mock the hell out of you.