Thursday, May 22, 2008

Netflix Experiment Part 2


I finally got around to watching 3 Ninjas after watching Surf Ninjas right away. Here are my findings:

1) 3 Ninjas is way better. It didn't necessarily seem that way when i was younger but its true. I think it's because there is something in 3 Ninjas for everyone, where Surf Ninja's only really appeals to ten year old kids who like game gear and sass talking.

2) The kidnappers in 3 Ninjas are hilarious. For those who don't know, these guys are surfer dudes who say dude every three words and i fully support it.

3) My childhood isn't ruined. 3 Ninjas was as good as i remember it. Surf Ninjas was lame but i was probably somewhat of a sarcastic little punk, just like the kids in the movie so i know what i saw in it.

4) Ninjas are badass. There was sweet ninja stuff going on in both films, no beefing on that front.

5) I should stop writing posts about ninjas.

1 comment:

The Davii said...

Thank you so much, AmericaRulez, for posting on the most original, inspirational, and provocative movie to ever grace the silver screen. DUDE!

I agree with 3 Ninjas being the BEST NINJA MOVIE EVER! Nay, the best MOVIE ever!

Here are my favorite quotes that I say about once daily:

Colt - "Ohhh, Somebody got a ticket!"
Kidnapper - "SHUT UP! (looks back to cop) Uh, not you, the kid"
-----
"Rocky loves Emily" Repeat.
------
Grandpa: "If you weren't careful, you be called PANCAKE by now"
Kids: "hahaha, GRAND- PA!"
------
Kidnapper: "Here kiddie kiddie kiddie. We're not here to hurt you, we're just here to KIDNAP you!"
------
Colt: "And his name is Tum-tum because he'll eat anything"
Tum-Tum: "I Won't eat DOG POOP!"
------
Kidnapper 1: "Slurpey?"
Kidnapper 2: "Dude!"
Kidnapper 1: "Slurpey?"
Kidnapper 3: "Radical!"


There are many more, but I will spare the readers who are unfamiliar with these lines.