Thursday, January 17, 2008

Concerned about Snow?

I love snow, but snow is it's own worst enemy in the arena of public opinion. What I mean is simple. Many people love snow and love being in the snow, however the very same snow they love causes them to squint and bunch up their face to avoid an eyeball full of precipitation. What's the result? When it's snowing everyone walks around looking very concerned, when many would rather be expressing delight.

The flip side of this of course are those hardened souls who hate snow or at the very least are concerned about it. No one can tell how concerned they are because it looks like they're merely scowling for ocular safety. Must be frustrating for them too, leading them to even more misleading scowls.

Personally I'm not concerned about it and would like to express myself as such. I've tried keeping my eyes wide open before, but it looks creepy. Maybe I'll make shirts that say "I'm actually not concerned about the snow, in fact, I enjoy it". I'll have to get one of those 7XL shirts like the soulja boys wear to fit it all.

No comments: