Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Martellus Bennett is a genius

My buddy Dave just put me onto Martellus Bennett's blog. Bennett is a tight end on the Dallas Cowboys and sometimes he says hilarious things. For example:

"I guess women have to let go at times too but it just doesn't seem
right, but if they do then it shouldn't smell or make a sound. I mean
come on if you were on a date with Angelina Jolie a lunch date eating
spaghetti and pancakes or whatever it is people eat in Hollywood and
as she's feeding you she farts. Do you let her slide because of her
beauty or call her out?" (emphasis mine)
I don't even think it's necessarily that funny that he's talking about broads farting. I just think it's hilarious that he says people in Hollywood eat spaghetti and pancakes. That's the ultimate in his mind.

Check it out here and expect big things.

1 comment:

J. M. Keynes said...

The best part is that it isn't a random blog he started by himself. It's on the Dallas Morning News website. Which means that there is someone in the Dallas News, who met Martellus and decided "holy crap everyone needs to hear what this guy has to say!" Pure GENIUS.