Thursday, November 20, 2008

Rappers say the Darndest Things

It finally happened. I've always wondered if rappers could get arrested for confessing to crimes in their rhymes (sorry). I mean DMX and 50 claim to have killed all these people, what if one time it checked out? Or all these guys who apparently have "slung" all these "rocks", can you bring a drug charge? Well I just read that gentleman rapper, Rico Todriquez Wright was recently sentenced to 20 years in prison for aggravated assault after he confessed to the crime in a rap lyric. He apparently said "Chad Blue knows how I shoot", this Chad Blue being the fellow he attempted to murder. I guess that Jay-Z was right about the feds tapping music.

In other news his mother has been sentenced to 50 years in bad parent jail for naming him Todriquez.

In other news Young Jeezy is praying the police don't figure out what "birds", "white", "work", and "O's" mean.

No comments: